Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Pound vs. St. Paul

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member hobbs#56's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pound vs. St. Paul

    Does any one know who won this one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    What can you say.Pound is needing time.I'm a little worried about the Wildcats right now.New coach and some missing players.But in time I hope all gets better.I have faith in my Wildcats. I'm not sure about the score I had to leave the game early.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    any bright spots at all?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trio</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any bright spots at all? </div></div>

    Exactly what I was wondering ..

    Also, how good did St. Paul look? About the same as last year?
    Officially retired

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    St.Paul moved the ball better that Pound tonight.And looks like Pound might need to work on the blocking more.But like I said I didn't get to watch much of the game.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member FOOTBALLFEVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    81
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    st. paul had several kids missing tonight, but they did look good, the starting rb went down in the first series, but overall they looked a lot better than I had expected, Pound looked better than I had expected, but with time they should be okay with crabtree at the healm

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound vs. St. Paul

    Thanks very much for the feedback guys.. hopefully Pound can improve by the time the real games get here.
    Officially retired

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •